Blog8 - Perks of Getting Promoted and How to Earn Them Career 

Perks of Getting Promoted and How to Earn Them

Are you stuck in the same game every day, doing the same tasks and assignments? Do you want to elevate your career and explore more responsibilities? Do you have what it takes to be the next leader? If you answered a big “YES” to all these questions, it’s the perfect time for you to get a promotion. Based on the study created by LinkedIn, companies all around the world usually provide promotions to their employees during January, July, and September. In the 1990s, 22% of the promotions occurred in January.…

Read More
Blog7 - How to Develop Effective Training Programs for Employees Business Career 

How to Develop Effective Training Programs for Employees

Every company has their goals and objectives to achieve at least every quarter of the year. This will help them achieve their target for the success of their business. Of course, in order for a company to operative effectively, they need skilled employees and workers who will work hand-in-hand in reaching the company’s goals. According to Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), small to medium-sized enterprises are composed of less than 250 employees while large enterprises can go up to more than 250 employees. Basically, it is important that…

Read More
Blog6 - Top 20 Fastest-Growing Careers by 2018 Career 

Top 20 Fastest-Growing Careers by 2018

Deciding on your career path is one of the most crucial things in life. You have to consider choosing the career of your passion and a career that pays well to support your daily needs. According to Statista, about 127.35 million people in the United States were employed on a full-time basis. The Bureau of Labor Statistics also reported that the total number of employed Americans will have increased 10.01 percent between 2008 and 2018. If you are still deciding on what course to take on college or you are…

Read More
BLog5 - The Basics of Job Hunting and Application Career 

The Basics of Job Hunting and Application

Having a job is essential to meet up the demands of life. It allows us to earn money for us to buy our basic needs. However, getting a job is not easy. It requires skills, degree and other requirements. According to the 2016 report of the World Employment and Social Outlook (WESO) of International Labor Organization, 197.1 million people are unemployed in the world in 2015. In 2016, it increased to almost 200 million. It is also expected to rise by 1.1 million every year. If you are unemployed now,…

Read More
Blog4 - How to Slay a Job Interview Career 

How to Slay a Job Interview

A job interview is the most crucial stage in the recruitment process for both the applicant and the hiring company. The challenge for the applicant is to ace all the interview questions. On the other hand, the job interview will help the company select the best applicant among the rest. According to experts, only 2% of the total number of candidates make it to the job interview. The rest of the 98% of the job seekers are eliminated at the initial resume screening. In a survey conducted by the company…

Read More
Blog3 - Earn Money at Home with these Top 12 Online Jobs Career Virtual 

Earn Money at Home with these Top 12 Online Jobs

The internet is created for so many reasons – research, communication, education, marketing, and business. But apart from that, there is a pool of opportunities found on the internet that can help you earn money. You just have to be equipped with certain skills to perform various tasks. Most especially, you have to own a competent computer and a reliable internet connection. So if you have spare time, you can try working at home with a wide variety of online jobs. You can opt to work for part-time or full-time.…

Read More